Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dannevirke [microform]. (Cedar Falls, Iowa) 1880-1951
Cedar Falls, Iowa (1880-1951)
Dannevirke [microform]. : (Cedar Falls, Iowa) 1880-1951
- Place of publication:
- Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Holst & Christiansen
- Dates of publication:
1. aarg., num. 1 (1. Jan. 1880)-72. aarg., nr. 39 (10. Okt. 1951).
- Danes--United States--Newspapers.
- Danish Americans--Newspapers.
- Danish-American newspapers.
- Lutherans, Danish--Newspapers.
- Issues for 1919 and 1920 called v. 40; issues for 1933 and 1934 called v. 54; issues for 1937 called v. 56 and 58.
- Title from caption.
- Vols. 51 and 57 omitted in numbering.
View complete holdings information