Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About King County journal. (Kent, Wash.) 2003-2003
Kent, Wash. (2003-2003)
King County journal. : (Kent, Wash.) 2003-2003
- Place of publication:
- Kent, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Northwest Media (Washington)
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Oct. 5, 2003.
Vol. 114, no. 181 (Jan. 14, 2003)-
- Bellevue (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- King County (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Bellevue.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207018
- Washington (State)--King County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206427
- Formed by the merger of: Eastside journal (Bellevue, Wash.), and: South county journal (Kent, Wash.), and assumes the numbering of the latter.
- Merged with: King County journal (Kent, Wash. : South County ed.), to form: King County journal (Kent, Wash. : 2003).
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information