Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The ranch [microform]. (North Yakima, Wash.) 1894-189?
North Yakima, Wash. (1894-189?)
The ranch [microform]. : (North Yakima, Wash.) 1894-189?
- Place of publication:
- North Yakima, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 20, 1894)-
- Agriculture--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Livestock--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204703
- Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- "A journal of the land and the home in the New West."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 30 (Aug. 1894).
- Published also in a monthly edition.
- Published: Yakima Pub. Co., Mar. 31, 1894-
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information