Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About America continental [electronic resource]. (Nueva York [N.Y.) 1956-19??
Nueva York [N.Y. (1956-19??)
America continental [electronic resource]. : (Nueva York [N.Y.) 1956-19??
- Place of publication:
- Nueva York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Hispanic Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Newspapers.
- "El magazine de 23 paises."
- Description based on: Primavera 1956; title from PDF cover (Hispanic American Newspapers, viewed May 20, 2009).
- Latest issue consulted: Primavera 1956 (viewed May 20, 2009).
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information