Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Altoona collegian. (Altoona, Pa.) 1939-????
Altoona, Pa. (1939-????)
The Altoona collegian. : (Altoona, Pa.) 1939-????
- Alternative Titles:
Penn State Altoona collegian
- Place of publication:
- Altoona, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published by the students of the Altoona Undergraduate Center of the Pennsylvania State College
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 7, 1939).
- Biweekly (during the academic year)
<Mar. 21, 1988->
- Altoona (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- College student newspapers and periodicals--Pennsylvania--Altoona.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 7, 1939); title from caption.
- Irregularities in numbering; some issues unnumbered and undated; volume numbering begins anew in 1959.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 35, no. 1 (Sept. 22, 1994).
View complete holdings information