Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cinema [electronic resource]. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1935-19??
Los Angeles, Calif. (1935-19??)
Cinema [electronic resource]. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1935-19??
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with t. 1., no. 1 (feb. 1, 1935).
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Motion pictures, Spanish--Newspapers.
- Motion pictures, Spanish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01027502
- Description based on: T. 1., no. 1 (feb. 1, 1935); title from PDF masthead (Hispanic American Newspapers, viewed Jan. 13, 2009).
- Latest issue consulted: T. 1., no. 1 (feb. 1, 1935) (viewed Jan. 13, 2009).
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information