Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The banner [microform]. (Abbeville, S.C.) 1844-current
Abbeville, S.C. (1844-current)
The banner [microform]. : (Abbeville, S.C.) 1844-current
- Place of publication:
- Abbeville, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Allen & Kerr
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1844.
Vol. 2, no. 51 (Feb. 18, 1846)-v. 3, no. 52 (Feb. 24, 1847).
- Abbeville (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Abbeville County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Abbeville County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209948
- South Carolina--Abbeville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206845
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 51 (Feb. 18, 1846).
- Publisher varies.
- This bibliographic record is available under the Creative Commons CC0 public domain dedication. The University of Florida Libraries, as creator of this bibliographic record, has waived all rights to it worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law.
View complete holdings information