Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mirror [microform]. (Seattle, WA) 1993-2001
Seattle, WA (1993-2001)
Mirror [microform]. : (Seattle, WA) 1993-2001
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, WA
- Geographic coverage:
- Seattle Times Company
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Vol. 1, issue 1 (Jan. 1993); ceased with: v. 9, issue 5 (Jan. 2001).
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Teenagers--Washington (State)--Seattle Metropolitan Region--Newspapers.
- "Mirror is a newspaper written for and largely by area teenagers."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, issue 1 (Jan. 1993); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, issue 5 (Jan. 2001).
View complete holdings information