Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Echo a temperance journal. [microform] (Olympia, W.T.) 1868-1877
Olympia, W.T. (1868-1877)
The Echo a temperance journal. [microform] : (Olympia, W.T.) 1868-1877
- Alternative Titles:
Dec. 16, 1875-July 6, 1876
- Place of publication:
- Olympia, W.T.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Print. Committee of the Temperance Assn.
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 24, 1868); ceased with: v. 9, no. 22 (Mar. 21, 1877).
- Agriculture--Washington (State)--Olympia--Newspapers.
- Olympia (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Temperance--Washington (State)--Olympia--Newspapers.
- "Published by a committee designed by the temperance organizations."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1, 1868); title from masthead.
- Issues for Sept. 24 and Oct. 1, 1868 both designated as Vol. 1, no. 1. Text of the two issues is almost identical.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 22 (Mar. 21, 1877).
- Subtitle varies.
View complete holdings information