Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Black Republican and office-holder's journal [electronic resource]. (New York) 1865-1865
New York (1865-1865)
Black Republican and office-holder's journal [electronic resource]. : (New York) 1865-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pluto Jumbo
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--New York (State)
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Description based on: Aug. 10, 1865; title from PDF masthead (Readex America's Historical Newspapers Web site, viewed Apr. 28, 2011).
- Latest issue consulted: Aug. 10, 1865 (viewed Apr. 28, 2011).
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information