Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South side bulletin [electronic resource]. (Chicago [Ill.]) 1969-1972
Chicago [Ill.] (1969-1972)
South side bulletin [electronic resource]. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 1969-1972
- Alternative Titles:
South side, Chatham, Park Manor, Chesterfield bulletin
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Bruce Sagan
- Dates of publication:
Began with 11th year, no. 20 (Apr. 9, 1969); ceased with 14th year, no. 34 (July 13, 1972).
- African Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Chatham (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 11th year, no. 20 (Apr. 9, 1969); title from PDF masthead (Readex America's Historical Newspapers Web site, viewed June 28, 2011).
- Latest issue consulted: 12th year, no. 3 (Dec. 3, 1969) (viewed June 28, 2011).
- Other ed.: Englewood bulletin, 1969-<1971>
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information