Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The colored patriot [electronic resource]. (Topeka, Kan.) 1882-18??
Topeka, Kan. (1882-18??)
The colored patriot [electronic resource]. : (Topeka, Kan.) 1882-18??
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.H. White
- Dates of publication:
Began with v. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1882).
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African Americans--Kansas--Topeka--Newspapers.
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1882); title from PDF masthead (Readex America's Historical Newspapers Web site, viewed Aug. 8, 2011).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 9 (June 22, 1882) (viewed Aug. 8, 2011).
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information