Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The gamecock. (Columbia, S.C.) 1908-2006
Columbia, S.C. (1908-2006)
The gamecock. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1908-2006
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- University of South Carolina
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 30, 1908)-v. 100, no. 10 (Aug. 18, 2006).
- Three issues weekly during fall and spring semesters; nine times during the summer
May 1982-Aug. 2006
- College student newspapers and periodicals--South Carolina--Columbia.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Also available on microfilm.
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information