Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Behrend College collegian. (Erie, Pa.) 1993-1998
Erie, Pa. (1993-1998)
The Behrend College collegian. : (Erie, Pa.) 1993-1998
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Erie, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- Published by the students of the Behrend Campus of the Pennsylvania State University
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 42, no. 4 (Oct. 7, 1993); ceased with v. 45, no. 27 (Apr. 30, 1998).
- Weekly (during the academic year)
- College student newspapers and periodicals--Pennsylvania--Erie.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- Erie (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212776
- Description based on: Vol. 42, no. 4 (Oct. 7, 1993) (surrogate); title from caption.
- Issued also online by Penn State University Libraries.
- Latest issue consulted: v. 45, no. 27 (Apr. 30, 1998).
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information