Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fayetteville observer. online resource (None) 1850-1966
Fayetteville observer. online resource : (None) 1850-1966
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 17, 1850); ceased with Apr. 7, 1966.
- Fayetteville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Lincoln County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Lincoln County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229893
- Also issued in print.
- Description based on print version record.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. XXVII, no. 44 (December 23, 1880) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed Apr. 10, 2013).
- Merged with: Elk Valley times, to form: Elk Valley times and observer.
- Publication suspended: Apr. 17-Sept. 11, 1862, July 2, 1863-Nov. 9, 1865.
- Published: 100th Anniversary Edition, Jan. 18, 1951.
- Publishers: Alfred H. Berry, 1850-1851; A.H. Berry & N.O. Wallace, 1851-1853; N.O. Wallace, 1853-1890; N.O. Wallace's Sons, 1890-1937; C.R. & R.M. Wallace, Jr., 1937-1941; Wallace Brothers, 1941-1962; R.M. Wallace & Herbert Gatlin, 1962-1965; R.M. Wallace & Knox Stewart, 1965-1966; R.M. Wallace, 1966.
- Vol. 11, no. 46 combines Apr. 10 and Sept. 18, 1862 issues.
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information