Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The lighthouse. (Columbia, S.C.) 1963-1964
Columbia, S.C. (1963-1964)
The lighthouse. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1963-1964
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John H. McCray
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 23, 1963; ceased in 1964?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 23, 1963); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 23, 1963).
View complete holdings information