Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greater Milwaukee star. online resource (None) 1968-1971
The Greater Milwaukee star. online resource : (None) 1968-1971
- Alternative Titles:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. VIII, No. 15 (April 10, 1968); ceased with Vol. XI, no. 25 (October 30, 1971).
- African American newspapers--Wisconsin--Milwaukee.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Wisconsin--Milwaukee--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Milwaukee (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- "Voice of the Negro in Wisconsin."
- Description based on: Vol. VIII, No. 15 (April 10, 1968); title from PDF masthead (Readex America's Historical Newspapers Web site, viewed May 22, 2013).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. XI, No. 25 (October 30, 1971) (viewed May 22, 2013).
- Some issues have "Early edition."
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information