Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American eagle. (New York) 1883-1???
New York (1883-1???)
The American eagle. : (New York) 1883-1???
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Louis Kilmarx, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Newspapers.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (May 1883); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 6 (September 1883).
- Louis Kilmarx, Jr., editor, <May 1883-Sept. 1883>; J.D. Miller, ass't ed., <May 1883>; A. Hutchinson, associate, <Sept. 1883>
View complete holdings information