Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Workers age. (New York, N.Y. : [Workers Age Pub. Assn.]) 1932-1941
New York, N.Y. : [Workers Age Pub. Assn.] (1932-1941)
Workers age. : (New York, N.Y. : [Workers Age Pub. Assn.]) 1932-1941
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y. : [Workers Age Pub. Assn.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began with v 1, no. 1 (Jan. 23, 1932); ceased with v. 9, no. 42 (Jan. 25, 1941).
- Biweekly (slightly irregular)
Sept. 14, 1940-Jan. 25, 1941
- Communism--United States--Periodicals.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also available on microfilm and in a reprint ed.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 3 (Jan. 19, 1935) Special suppl.; title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 40 (Dec. 7, 1940).
- Organ of the National Council of the Communist Party of the U.S.A. (Majority Group), 1932; of the National Council of the Communist Party of the U.S.A. (Opposition), 1932-1934; of the National Committee, Communist Party U.S.A. (Opposition), 1935-1937; of the National Council, Independent Communist Labor League of America, 1937-1938; of the National Council, Independent Labor League of America, 1938-1941.
View complete holdings information