Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Guardian. (New York) 1968-19??
New York (1968-19??)
The Guardian. : (New York) 1968-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Guardian independent radical newsweekly
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 19 (Feb. 10, 1968)-
- Weekly (46 issues yearly)
<Sept. 14, 1983>-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Radicalism--United States--New York--Newspapers.
- "Independent radical newsweekly" over the masthead.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper/press collection).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 38, no. 13 (Dec. 25, 1985).
- Published as: Special Winter issue, 1982.
View complete holdings information