Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Woman's journal and suffrage news. (Boston, Mass.) 1912-1916
Boston, Mass. (1912-1916)
Woman's journal and suffrage news. : (Boston, Mass.) 1912-1916
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 43, no. 41 (Oct. 19, 1912)-v. 47, no. 53 (Dec. 30, 1916).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Women--United States--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Research Publications, Woodbridge, Conn. as part of the History of Women series, and University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Editor: A.S. Blackwell, 1912-1916.
- Title from caption.
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information