Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Philadelphia Minerva. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1795-1798
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1795-1798)
The Philadelphia Minerva. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1795-1798
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Woodruff & Turner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 7, 1795)-v. 4, no. 23 (July 7, 1798) = -whole no. 179.
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.; also issued online.
- Issue for July 7, 1798 includes supplement called: The Philadelphia Minerva-extra.
- Issues for 1795-1798 in print are located in RareBkRRm.
- Publishers: Woodruff & Pechin, July 25, 1795-Apr. 30, 1796; John Turner, May 7, 1796-Jan. 28, 1797; William T. Palmer, Feb. 4, 1797-July 7, 1798.
- ca 10000050
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information