Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The truth teller. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1825-1855
New-York [N.Y.] (1825-1855)
The truth teller. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1825-1855
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.E. Andrews & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1855.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 2, 1825)-
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Contains many notices requesting information about missing persons."
- "Roman Catholics."
- "Truth is powerful and will prevail."
- Also issued on microfilm from Recordak.
- Latest issue consulted: (May 26, 1855).
- ca 10000245
View complete holdings information