Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Franklin Minerva [microform]. ([S.l.) 1799-1800
The Franklin Minerva [microform]. : ([S.l.) 1799-1800
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 2, 1799)-v. 1, no. 26 (Jan. 18, 1800).
- Chambersburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: V. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 2, 1799); title from caption.
- Several issues and pages are missing. Many pages are torn, with loss of text.
- The first two pages of this four-page magazine were devoted to sentimental stories and moral essays, page three listed deaths and marriages and included miscellaneous items, and the last page consisted entirely of poems, anecdotes, and epigrams. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
View complete holdings information