Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Gay community news. (Boston, MA) 1973-1999
Boston, MA (1973-1999)
Gay community news. : (Boston, MA) 1973-1999
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston, MA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 28, 1973)-v. 24, no. 3/4 (1999).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Gay liberation movement--Massachusetts--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Issued by: Bromfield Street Educational Foundation, Oct. 23, 1982-1999.
- Publication suspended July 18, 1992-May 1994, except for two special issues for Apr. 1993 and fall 1993 (both lack numeric designation).
- Published as a quarterly magazine, June 1994-1999.
- sc 77001418
View complete holdings information