Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About View from the bottom. ([New Haven, Conn.) 1969-????
[New Haven, Conn. (1969-????)
View from the bottom. : ([New Haven, Conn.) 1969-????
- Place of publication:
- [New Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 11, 1969)-
- Connecticut--New Haven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207938
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New Haven County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--Connecticut--Sources.
- Underground press publications.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160984
- "Your underground newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspaper/Press Collection).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 4 (Oct. 1, 1970).
- Title from caption.
- sc 83007330
View complete holdings information