Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Christian intelligencer and eastern chronicle [microform]. (Gardiner, Me.) 1827-1834
Gardiner, Me. (1827-1834)
The Christian intelligencer and eastern chronicle [microform]. : (Gardiner, Me.) 1827-1834
- Place of publication:
- Gardiner, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- P. Sheldon
- Dates of publication:
New ser. vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 12, 1827)-v. 8, no. 52 (Dec. 26, 1834).
- Gardiner (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Kennebec County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Kennebec County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211990
- The varied material published in this religious periodical included articles on the Universalists, proceedings of temperance societies, religious and secular news, sermons, poetry, and tales. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- Vols. for 1827-1834 called also v. 7-14.
- sf 88091505
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information