Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The corrector [microform] (New York, N.Y.) 1804-1804
New York, N.Y. (1804-1804)
The corrector [microform] : (New York, N.Y.) 1804-1804
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [S. Gould & Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased publication with no. 10 in Apr. 1804?
No. 1 (Mar. 28, 1804)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Edited by T. Tickler, pseud.
- Title from caption.
- sf 88091952
View complete holdings information