Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian intelligencer [microform]. (Gardiner, Me.) 1835-1836
Gardiner, Me. (1835-1836)
Christian intelligencer [microform]. : (Gardiner, Me.) 1835-1836
- Place of publication:
- Gardiner, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- P. Sheldon
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 9, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1835)-v. 10, no. 50 (Dec. 30, 1836).
- Gardiner (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Kennebec County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Kennebec County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211990
- The varied material published in this religious periodical included articles on the Universalists, proceedings of temperance societies, religious and secular news, sermons, poetry, and tales. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- Vols. for 1835-1836 also called: v. 15-16.
- sf 88093306
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information