Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The olio [microform]. (New York) 1813-1814
New York (1813-1814)
The olio [microform]. : (New York) 1813-1814
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Marks
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 27, 1813)-v. 2, no. 1 (Feb. 5, 1814).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- This miscellany published foreign and domestic news, recorded local marriages and deaths, and offered anecdotes, poetry and tales, and estracts from works of history, travel, and geography. In addition, it include biographical sketches of naval and military people, as well as others. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- sf 88094032
View complete holdings information