Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian advocate and journal, and Zion's herald [microform]. (New York) 1828-1833
New York (1828-1833)
Christian advocate and journal, and Zion's herald [microform]. : (New York) 1828-1833
- Alternative Titles:
Christian advocate and journal
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published for the Methodist Episcopal Church by J. Emory and B. Waugh
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Sept. 5, 1828)-v. 7, no. 52 (Aug. 23, 1833) = whole no. 105-364.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the merger of: Zion's herald (Boston, Mass. : 1823), and: Christian advocate and journal.
- Imprint varies: published later by B. Waugh and T. Mason.
- Title from caption.
- sf 89091155
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information