Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly museum [microform]. (New York, N.Y.) 1791-1805
New York, N.Y. (1791-1805)
The weekly museum [microform]. : (New York, N.Y.) 1791-1805
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Harrison
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4 (May 14, 1791)-v. 17, no. 32 (Aug. 10, 1805) = [Whole] no. 157-866.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Film incomplete.
- This four-page women's magazine presented much material of a sentimental and moral nature - romantic stories, some in serialized form, poetry, anecdotes, a morality column, brief reviews of plays, local and foreign news, and advertisements. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- sf 89091688
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information