Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York albion [microform]. (New York) 1869-1871
New York (1869-1871)
The New York albion [microform]. : (New York) 1869-1871
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kinahan Cornwallis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 47, no. 31 (July 31, 1869)-v. 49, no. 6 (Feb. 11, 1871).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- A basically eclectic New York weekly which was devoted chiefly to the reprinting of articles from the English journals, and whose position was not very loyal to the North during the war. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- sf 89091799
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information