Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Subterranean united with the Working man's advocate [microform] (New York) 1844-1844
New York (1844-1844)
The Subterranean united with the Working man's advocate [microform] : (New York) 1844-1844
- Alternative Titles:
Working man's advocate
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George H. Evans
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 29 (Oct. 12, 1844)-v. 1, no. 33 (Nov. 9, 1844).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Several pages are creased, faded, stained, and have print show-through, with some loss of text.
- sf 89091898
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information