Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-Haven gazette, and the Connecticut magazine [microform]. (New-Haven, Conn.) 1786-1789
New-Haven, Conn. (1786-1789)
The New-Haven gazette, and the Connecticut magazine [microform]. : (New-Haven, Conn.) 1786-1789
- Place of publication:
- New-Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Meigs & Dana
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with: v. 4 (June 18, 1789).
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 16, 1786)-
- Connecticut--New Haven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207938
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New Haven County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Edited by J. Meigs.
- On film: Issues for Sept. 18, 1788 and Dec. 11, 1788-June 18, 1789 lacking.
- sf 89099211
View complete holdings information