Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new star [microform]. (Concord, N.H.) 1797-1797
Concord, N.H. (1797-1797)
The new star [microform]. : (Concord, N.H.) 1797-1797
- Place of publication:
- Concord, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Russel & Davis
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Apr. 11, 1797)-no. 26 (Oct. 3, 1797).
- Concord (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Merrimack County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Concord.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205752
- New Hampshire--Merrimack County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211979
- "A Republican paper" was devoted to foreign and domestic events, political articles, affairs of legislative bodies, and general news; "A Republican miscellaneous and literary paper" contained poetry, humorous anecdotes, essays on morals and marriage, advice on conduct, and other literary material. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- "A Republican, miscellaneous, literary paper."
- Two editions were simultaneously issued (this film includes both editions) with the same title, number, date and paging: one a Republican paper, devoted to general news; the other, a Republican miscellaneous and literary paper, devoted wholly to literature. Cf. Evans. American bibliography.
- sf 89099230
View complete holdings information