Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About AAAO news. (New York [N.Y.]) 1945-1946
New York [N.Y.] (1945-1946)
AAAO news. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1945-1946
- Alternative Titles:
Anything, anywhere, anytime bar none news
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- AAA-O 39th Infantry Regiment
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 47 (Nov. 23, 1946).
Began in 1945.
- Military bases, American--Germany--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021021
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Aug. 31, 1945).
- Issue for Nov. 23, 1946 called "AAA-O Deactivation Issue."
- Printed in Aichach, Germany, <Aug. 31-Oct. 5, 1945>; Rosenheim, Germany, <Oct. 20, 1945>-Oct. 12, 1946; Bad Tolz, Germany, Oct. 19-Nov. 23, 1946.
- sn 00061514
View complete holdings information