Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Livingston & McLean Counties union news. (Bloomington, Ill.) 1982-2002
Bloomington, Ill. (1982-2002)
Livingston & McLean Counties union news. : (Bloomington, Ill.) 1982-2002
- Alternative Titles:
Livingston and McLean Counties union news
Nov. 1988-Feb. 1989
- Place of publication:
- Bloomington, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bloomington and Normal Trades and Labor Assembly (AFL-CIO)
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 11 (Mar. 1982)-v. 23, no. 8 (Dec. 2002).
- Illinois--Livingston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207542
- Illinois--McLean County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208904
- Labor unions--Illinois--Livingston County--Newspapers.
- Labor unions--Illinois--McLean County--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- Livingston County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- McLean County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving the working people of central Illinois."
- Available on microfilm;
- Jan. issue for 1991-2002 consists of calendar for the year.
- Vol. 15, no. 2-12 skipped in numbering.
- sn 00061591
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information