Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Citizens weekly = Tygodnik obywatelski. (Detroit ;) 19??-????
Detroit ; (19??-????)
Citizens weekly = Tygodnik obywatelski. : (Detroit ;) 19??-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Detroit ;
- Geographic coverage:
- Citizens Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Detroit (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Hamtramck (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Michigan--Newspapers.
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Rok. 4, no. 42 (18 paźdz., 1928).
- In Polish.
- sn 00062220
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information