Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About N Y people's advocate. (New York, N.Y.) 19??-19??
New York, N.Y. (19??-19??)
N Y people's advocate. : (New York, N.Y.) 19??-19??
- Alternative Titles:
NY people's advocate
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Non-Partisan Vigilance Committee
- Dates of publication:
- Municipal home rule--New York (State)--New York.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Non-partisan appeal for honest enforcement of election laws."
- Description based on: 5th ed. (May 1922).
- sn 00063163
View complete holdings information