Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Enrollee's home journal. (Bassett, Va.) 1936-1937
Bassett, Va. (1936-1937)
Enrollee's home journal. : (Bassett, Va.) 1936-1937
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bassett, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.C.C. Co. 5436
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 12, 1936)]-
- Bassett (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 5436 later published: Foghorn (Charleston, Or.).
- C.C.C. Co. 5436 moved from Bassett, Va. to Charleston, Oregon in 1937.
- First issue published as "No Name" and announces enrollee title contest.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Apr. 6, 1937).
- sn 00064630
View complete holdings information