Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fairy stone. (Bassett, Va.) 1935-1935
Bassett, Va. (1935-1935)
The Fairy stone. : (Bassett, Va.) 1935-1935
- Place of publication:
- Bassett, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.C.C. Co. 1267
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1935; ceased in 1935.
- Bassett (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Fairystone State Park (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfiche from the Center for Research Libraries.
- C.C.C. Co. 2337 later published: The Kay's Hill tower.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (June 2, 1935).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 6 (July 12, 1935).
- sn 00064919
View complete holdings information