Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cochise County serviceman's roundup. (Bisbee, Ariz.) 1952-1953
Bisbee, Ariz. (1952-1953)
Cochise County serviceman's roundup. : (Bisbee, Ariz.) 1952-1953
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bisbee, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
- H. Keyes
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1952; ceased in 1953.
- Arizona--Cochise County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207405
- Arizona--Fort Huachuca.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213481
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- Bisbee (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Cochise County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Fort Huachuca (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Journalism, Military--Arizona.
- "For Cochise County men and women of the Armed Forces."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Nov. 21, 1952).
- sn 00580147
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information