Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Silverado Canyon call. (Silverado, Orange County, Calif.) 1936-19??
Silverado, Orange County, Calif. (1936-19??)
The Silverado Canyon call. : (Silverado, Orange County, Calif.) 1936-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Silverado, Orange County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert DeuPree, E.B. DeuPree
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 12, 1936)-
- Silverado (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Orange County's only mountain resort."
- "Silverado, Mojeska, Ladd and Williams, Canyon."
- "The Silverado" appears in smaller print above "Canyon Call."
View complete holdings information