Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly knickerbocker. (New York, N.Y.) 1846-1???
New York, N.Y. (1846-1???)
The Weekly knickerbocker. : (New York, N.Y.) 1846-1???
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dennis Hannigan
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Feb. 21, 1846).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 15 (May 2, 1846).
View complete holdings information