Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Staten Island star, Mid-island star. (Staten Island, N.Y.) 196?-1???
Staten Island, N.Y. (196?-1???)
Staten Island star, Mid-island star. : (Staten Island, N.Y.) 196?-1???
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Staten Island, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Star Reporter Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York--Staten Island.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312784
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York (State)--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01246820
- Richmond County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Staten Island (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 9 (Feb. 1992). Latest issue consulted: vol. 28, no. 2 (Aug. 1992).
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information