Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wildcat. ([Evanston, Ill. ;) 1973-????
[Evanston, Ill. ; (1973-????)
Wildcat. : ([Evanston, Ill. ;) 1973-????
- Place of publication:
- [Evanston, Ill. ;
- Geographic coverage:
- Military Action Committee]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1973)-
- Cook County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Evanston (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Cook County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205334
- Soldiers--Political activity--United States--Newspapers.
- Soldiers--Political activity.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01125284
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "For working people and GI's."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 3 (summer 1975).
- Subtitle varies.
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information