Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aberdeen evening news. (Aberdeen, S.D.) 1923-1940
Aberdeen, S.D. (1923-1940)
Aberdeen evening news. : (Aberdeen, S.D.) 1923-1940
- Alternative Titles:
Aberdeen Sunday American-news
- Place of publication:
- Aberdeen, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The American-News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 37, no. 353 (Dec. 3, 1923)-v. 54, no. 14 (June 17, 1940).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Aberdeen (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Brown County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Aberdeen.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217118
- South Dakota--Brown County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212831
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Merged with: Aberdeen morning American, to form; Aberdeen American-news.
- Merger of: Aberdeen daily news, and; Aberdeen daily American.
- Vol. and issue numbers irregular.
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information