Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-county scribe. (Plymouth, Hancock County, Ill.) 1896-2???
Plymouth, Hancock County, Ill. (1896-2???)
Tri-county scribe. : (Plymouth, Hancock County, Ill.) 1896-2???
- Alternative Titles:
Augusta eagle tri county scribe
Augusta eagle tri-county scribe
Tri county scribe
- Place of publication:
- Plymouth, Hancock County, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.H. Aldridge
- Dates of publication:
- Augusta (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Hancock County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Hancock County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206510
- Plymouth (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 23 (Mar. 31, 1899).
- Latest issue consulted: Jan. 31, 1996.
- Merged with: Augusta eagle (Augusta, Ill.), to form: Eagle-scribe.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information