Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Village news & town report. (Sleepy Hollow, N.Y.) 1997-current
Sleepy Hollow, N.Y. (1997-current)
The Village news & town report. : (Sleepy Hollow, N.Y.) 1997-current
- Alternative Titles:
Village news and town report
- Place of publication:
- Sleepy Hollow, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mark Arduino
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 10, 1997)-
- 50 issues a year
- New York (State)--Pleasantville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213657
- New York (State)--Sleepy Hollow.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01284786
- New York (State)--Tarrytown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205443
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Pleasantville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Sleepy Hollow (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Tarrytown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly newspaper serving Sleepy Hollow, Pleasantville and Tarrytown."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 27 (Jul. 10, 1998).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 37 (Dec. 21, 2001).
- Published: New Rochelle, N.Y. by Home Town Media Group <2001->
View complete holdings information